Our client, a highly entrepreneurial and high growth Investment business, is looking to recruit an MI Analyst to provide support to the CFO in respect of high profile investment decisions.
Key responsibilites will cover:
- Data analysis and manipulation of historic investment data to be presented both externally to the market and internally to senior members of the organisation.
- Collating, organising and improving the management of current and historic data to streamline the reporting process to achieve efficient and insightful outputs.
- Assisting in the construction of investment performance reports which will be distributed across the group to assist the strategic decision process of future purchases.
- Recording, maintain and develop the current opportunities pipeline to be distributed to senior members internally for weekly update meetings.
- Supporting the investment team in the analysis of data sets to assist in deal specific requests and analysis as required.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly numerate, proficient in Excel and confident in communicating with stakeholders. Microsoft SQL experience is beneficial though not an absolute pre-requisite. Whilst commercial experience is a plus, applications are welcome from recent STEM graduates.
This is an ideal role for an individual with a strong quantitative background looking to forge a career in the Analytics space.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.