SJC Partners are working on behalf of an award winning AIM listed healthcare provider as they look to recruit a Commercial Analyst to take the lead in providing commercial and financial analysis, to support the business' operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
Reporting into the Corporate Finance Manager, responsibilities will include:
• Developing robust financial business cases for business development opportunities. Growth opportunities include, but are not limited to: partnership contracts with the NHS, new hospital builds and JV's with other healthcare players
• Preparing and presenting commercial analysis to project stakeholders and senior management
• Analysing and drawing conclusions from large volumes of data relating to market trends, hospital operations and financial performance
• Building financial excel models including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
• Developing a strong understanding of Group operations and working alongside business development,
Applicants should possess proven financial analysis and modelling skills, genuine commercial acumen and a passion for the healthcare space sector experience would be beneficial but by no means a pre-requisite. Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) though applications will be considered from non qualified individuals as long you possess a good grasp of accounting principles.
This represents a cutting edge commercial role (with no mainstream accounting involved) in which you will have a direct impact on major strategic decisions within the business. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right individual.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.