SJC partners is currently working on behalf of a prestigious BIG 4 firm as it looks to bolster its London Financial Services consulting business with a highly accomplished Management Consultant to drive through business critical change, whether it be business transformation, IT led or regulatory programmes across a high profile retail and corporate banking, cards and payments client base.
- Designing and implementing new or enhanced operating models
- Identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities across a whole organisation or within a specific function
- Working with clients who are in the process of merging or de-merging to ensure their operation functions going forward
- Help develop the business by supporting sales activities and leveraging your own networks and contact
- Work as an Engagement Manager responsible for budgeting, billing and quality and risk management activities
- Networking to develop long-term trusted relationships
The successful candidate:
- Strong track record in retail banking operations gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy or a top tier Bank
- Knowledge of current market trends in Retail Banking, Corporate Banking or Wealth Management and the related operational areas
- Awareness of the regulatory challenges that banks face and their impact on operations
- Skilled in one or more consultancy approaches, desirably Process Improvement and Operating Model Design
- Ambition to build / develop a career in advising Financial Services clients
This is an exciting role offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an unrivalled opportunity to join a genuine FS management consulting team as it looks to become the no1 player in the marketplace.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.