SJC Partners is working closely with a highly entrepreneurial City Centre based Investment Business as they look to strengthen the team with an experienced Data Governance Manager. As manager you will be responsible for the guidance of data governance resource, including the Reconciliation teams.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and guiding the company's Data Governance Policy within each Business function, by working closer with company heads of and key stake holders.
• Delivering a Data Governance framework, and ensure the required documentation is in place for all business activities.
• Day to day delivery of data quality across key UK platforms, including Latitude & PROD and all subsidiary systems, by using specialist knowledge of Business systems and the regulatory environment the business exists within.
• Creating a data strategy to identify and maintain key information required by the business
The successful candidate will possess:
• Extensive experience in managing customers data
• Significant experience in managing key stake holders and building business relationships at a high level
• Significant experience with maturing data quality and associated business practices
• People management
• Some experience with data quality management including automated tools
• Process documentation, including defining procedures and data linkages
• Implementation of processes and procedures around data and information management embedding frameworks
This represents a complex but highly rewarding role in which you play a pivotal role in the long strategy of the business as its looks to establish itself as the leader of analytics to drive performance.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.