As a result of period of continuous growth, this highly acquisitive and fast paced Investment Business is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Manager to shape a dynamic technical team that engages and communicates cross functionally with the goal of the provision of high quality MI.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Implementing a reporting framework across the business to ensure reporting is developed and delivered within the SLAs.
• Satisfying client, investor and company needs for information on the performance of their inventory.
• Providing operations KPI data and preparing management information packs as required to enable the business to make the best use of available data.
• Constructing a best in class Data Warehouse that consolidates data from a wide range of sources across the business units.
• Ensuring an appropriate level of control and documentation around the reporting framework suitable for an FCA regulated environment.
• Responsibility for data orchestration to oversee timely and accurate population of data-marts
• Providing consultation and development skills for bespoke technical business projects
• Championing continuous improvement and evaluate novel tools in BI and MI development and automation.
Applicants should possess:
• Extensive MI system experience
• Advanced SQL to DBA standard
• SSIS package design and development
• Date Warehousing/Dara-mart
• Experience of reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports/Business Objects
• Ability to influence a wide range of senior stakeholders both technical and non technical
• Leadership experience (you will be leading a team of 4 Analysts)
• Strong analytical skills and highly numerate with the ability to use data to provide technical solutions
This represent a unrivalled opportunity for a highly ambitious individual to take the lead in shaping a new function from scratch
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.