SJC Partners is currently retained with a leading forensic boutique as they look to bolster the team with a newly qualified Auditor or Forensics specialist. As part of the Forensics team you will work on a variety of project-based work over a cross section of forensic work types and industries across the North. This growing boutique offers the opportunity for a high calibre individual to progress at their own rate in a close knit, supportive and ambitious environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working as part of a team and individually on shareholder disputes, warranty disputes, loss of profit claims, HNWI matrimonial disputes and white collar fraud
• Dealing directly with the client and senior members of the team.
• Incorporating the gathering, review and assessment of evidence, controls and/or risks.
• Participating in marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development.
The successful candidate:
• Have an interest in or experience in forensics
• Be ACA qualified with audit and/or forensics experience
• Have excellent analytical/problem solving skills and an inquisitive mind
• Confidence and ability to quickly establish credibility with clients and to challenge both externally and internally
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.