As a result of a period of sustained and continuous growth, the award winning Audit Analytics team of this BIG4 firm is looking to strengthen its team with a Senior Consultant to perform financial modelling / data analytics for a diverse and highly prestigious FTSE350 client base.
Key Responsibilities will cover:
• Taking ownership of a portfolio of audit analytics clients;
• Delivering technical solutions to solve complex audit problems;
• Working with audit teams to integrate analytics more deeply into the external audit approach;
• Providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients;
• Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders across our client organisations;
• Acting as a role model - help to develop and mentor our next leaders
Applicants should possess practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350, a quantitative academic background (e.g Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) with evidence of technical experience of qualifications for example SQL, VBA, ACL, Tableau, Qlikview. Crucially you will have an ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
This represents a hugely exciting role within one of the fastest growing areas of the firm the career trajectory for the right individual will be second to none.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.