Our client, a highly entrepreneurial investment business in the heart of Manchester City Centre, is looking for a Partner Support Manager to join their Partner collections team. As Manager you will work closely with colleagues and play an integral part in helping to achieve Partner Collections objectives.
Responsibilities will include;
• Assisting in the development of meaningful relationships with outsourced UK debt collection partners
• Supporting the servicing partner in delivering positive customer engagements through the embedding of the company's Partner Management Framework
• Attending all monthly review meetings and actively participate in each one
• Understanding and reviewing external servicing partner performance through detailed analysis of key MI and use the output to improve the understanding of underlying performance trends and to assist the Partner Manager and Senior Partner Manager in driving improvements.
• Managing day-to-day account level queries across the partner network, engaging with other teams as necessary
The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders as well as having excellent understanding of customer needs and demonstrating a desire to resolve issues. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Mathematics and English GCSE A*- C or equivalent is also required.
A competitive salary and bonus package is on offer for the right individual as well as the opportunity to play a crucial role in the business at a hugely exciting time as they accelerate momentum and growth.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.