My client, a large city centre based investment business is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their fast paced and rapidly growing business to co-ordinate and deliver a range of CCA Remediation projects across the group. You will have a huge part to play in the establishment of a dedicated remediation team.
Key responsibilities will include
• Working with the wider business to understand current and potential non-compliance/remediation issues and in defining and delivering correction activity with the business' support
• Leading several Remediation work-streams.
• Acting as an owner of the issues in conjunction with their manager and ensuring effective governance including workstream, quality, risk plans and that issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution and ensure fair outcomes for customers.
• working with internal and external partners to understand the reason for non-compliance and working with them to define and deliver rectification activity including analysis, the identification and
recommendation of solutions.
• Sharing knowledge and providing feedback, learning and ideas to the Remediation Team so that performance is continually improved.
• Working with business partners to co-ordinate and oversee fixes, ensuring effective communications with all key internal and external stakeholders.
Applicants should be established Project Managers with experience of working in a Change environment. Financial Services experience would be a plus (ideally with a regulatory focus) and ideally you will be qualified (Prince2 or equivalent). Crucially you will be delivery focused, tenacious, have high energy and be milestone driven. You will be able to strike the balance between overall project control whilst being very hands on.
This is a highly exciting and fast paced entrepreneurial business where you will be given huge autonomy and visibility. There will be no limits to future career progression.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.