SJC Partners is working closely with a Top 10 Accountancy firm as it looks to bolster it's award-winning team with an Audit Senior looking to fast track their career. There is opportunity for fast progression for the right candidate with this particular client.
Responsibilities will include-
- Leading audits from planning through to completion on a range of clients from different sectors
- Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner
- Supervising and leading more junior members of the audit team
- Creating and building existing client relationships
- Driving new ways to differentiate the firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to clients?
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent and obtain audit experience within a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. They will also have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS and have the drive, resilience and ability to thrive in a top global firm
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to take the next step in their career. This is an exciting time to join the team as they accelerate momentum and growth and look to build the no1 team in the marketplace.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.