SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of an award-winning Top 10 Accountancy firm as it looks to recruit a motivated Audit Senior Manager too assist in leading the audit team.
The successful candidates role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Creating and building existing client relationships.
- Assisting with targeting activities as part of the growth agenda.
- Planning and project managing a broad portfolio of audit clients.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of your audits, focusing on optimising profitability.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating your teams, and reporting to the audit partner group.
- Report writing and reviewing for Audit Committees and management.
- Driving new ways to differentiate the firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to clients?
Applicants should be ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA qualified or equivalent and have significant managerial experience in an audit capacity. The successful candidate will be creative with a commercial focus and have strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills.
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and presents a hugely exciting time for a Senior Manager to join the team as they accelerate momentum and growth in their priority sectors and look to build the no1 team in the marketplace.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.